The Federation training courses consist in:
- Doctoral training with the SEVAB (Toulouse University)
The FRAIB welcomes students who are part of the École Doctorale SEVAB in the following 3 fields:
- Ecology, biodiversity and evolution,
- Plant growth and development,
- Plant-microbe interactions.
- Master degree
The FRAIB welcomes students who are preparing a research master in the fields of “ecology, biodiversity and evolution”, “plant sciences” and “microbiology”, and particularly from the following masters...
- Master in "Biotechnology"
- M2 "Molecular microbiology"
- Master in "Ecology"
- M2 "Ecology & evolution"
- Masters in "Plant biology"
- M2 "Adaptation, development and plants improvement in the presence of microorganisms"
- M2 "Plant ecology and environment"
- Master’s degree in Agronomy from the National Higher Agronomic School of Toulouse (ENSAT)