- Plant development biology
- Plant-microbe interactions
- Evolution, biodiversity and ecological system functioning
The added value of the Federation is the possibility to promote these 3 scientific fields in parallel and hence to strengthen interactions between mechanistic biological and ecological approaches. Research on cultivated plant development and model plants in interaction with their biotic and abiotic environments (symbiotic microbes and pathogens): mechanisms impacting biodiversity at various levels from individuals to populations, communities and ecosystems and global change adaptation of animal, plant and microbial species.
Technology transfer >>>
- An environmentally responsible agriculture
- Innovation in plant biotechnology
- The development of tools for the management of the environment and of sustainable biodiversity
- Technological innovation with cutting-edge platforms providing services to both the public and private scientific communities
Contracts and patents
A comprehensive report for the period 2006-2014 was realized during the HCERES evaluation in 2014. Concerning contracts and patents.